Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Neth International

Well, a big opportunity has come at work and it looks like I’ll be traveling for a while. I’m flying to Frankfurt, Germany tomorrow and will head down to the Czech Republic for field portion of the project. What this means is that I will have sporadic access to the internet and be quite busy besides, so updates may not happen until I’m back, which will be sometime around August 12th.

I’m currently reading Sarum, which is a large hardback, but I don’t want to travel with such a beast of a book. I’ll bring several books and may even have time to write up a review as I finish, we’ll see – no promises. I plan to take His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik, The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco and whatever else from The Stack that looks good.

I’ll be in rural Czech – I’ve been to Prague before and will probably avoid it since it’s so crowded this time of year. Any suggestions of places to visit in my spare time for either Czech or the Frankfurt area are appreciated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...