Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

I agreed to post my review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at FantasyBookSpot, and it’s up and waiting to be read. As a fan, I really enjoyed this book, and that’s how I reviewed it – as a fan. I don’t claim to be a real critic, and on many levels, I had lots of problems with the book. But, as a fan, as someone who enjoys the story of Harry Potter, this was as close to the perfect way to end the series as I can imagine. I think this is the point of view that people most want to see in a review, and that’s what I give. I’m quite curious as to what people think of this review.

This final entry in the landmark Harry Potter series is a wild ride, full of action, with incredible feats of bravery, and horrible moments of grief. J.K. Rowling has written the best possible conclusion and that is a singularly remarkable feat. 8/10 (full review)

2 comments:

Fence said...

Fan reviews are the best sort, once they are honest, and don't make excuses for any problems that arrive. I enjoyed your review, and felt pretty much the same way about the book

Neth said...

Thanks Fence, I'm glad you liked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...