Monday, August 24, 2009

A Link Post Where I Once Again Say How Busy I Am

The title kinda says it all – I’m busy. Work is busy, I’ve been traveling a lot, we’ve had visitors at the house, and I’ll be camping next weekend. The truth is that I love being busy, but the result is that I’m not as active here as I like – and I’m now 3 reviews behind and counting (though I suspect it’ll take me a while to get through the nearly 900 pages of Dust of Dreams).

Anyway, I like to do the occaisional link post, and I’m behind on that too – but here are few that I just can’t let slide.

  • EDIT: Lev Grossman, author of the new fantasy novel THE MAGICIANS and book critic at Time magazine, will be doing a live chat this Wednesday from 12:30pm – 1:30pm EST at Penguin’s Water Cooler site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...