Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Quick Update

I know I've been terrible at producing real content around here. All I can say is the job, plus travel, plus family (2 young kids), plus attempts at having a social life, plus a desire for at least 6 hours of sleep a night equals not much time for reading and/or blogging.

I finished up Hexed by Kevin Hearne (Book Depository, Powell's Books, Indiebound). My reaction is pretty much the same as for Hounded (Book Depository, Powell's Books, Indiebound). That will probably be just a mini-review when I get around to it.

I'm enjoying The Urban Fantasy Anthology edited by Peter S. Beagle and Joe R. Lansdale (Book Depository, Powell's Books, Indiebound). I'm writing my review as I go - it will be long and probably as much an essay about urban fantasy as a review of the anthology. It'll be unlike any review that I've written before.

Anyway, I'm off to Utah and the Arizona Strip for a quick field project so it'll be pretty quite for a few days.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...